Visa Extension for Foreigners is required :
- If a foreigner has to extend
his/her Visa for more than 3 months in India, applicant should have
personally visit NRI counter, CPRC Kapurthala, Office of Supdt of
Phagwara between 9.00 am to 5.00
pm on working days for the expansion of his/her Visa.
- Requirements for Visa Extension
- While visiting NRI counter,
(CPRC Kapurthala, Office of Supdt of Phagwara) following forms is
required to be filled:-
- Application Form – One copy.
- Challan Form – Three Copies
(required to be filled by applicant)
While visiting NRI counter, (CPRC Kapurthala, Office of Supdt of
Phagwara) please bring following with you
- Original Passport and Visa.
- One Photocopy of Passport and
- Original Residential Permit
- Original Registration Form.